Sunday, July 15, 2012

Paper Smooches Sparks: Designer Drafts Challenge!






Three weeks ago, I did not own any Paper Smooches stamps. I now have three sets and plan to get more! I love the whimsical images and fun sentiments.


I decided to participate in their challenge, which this time was to follow a "Designer Draft" or sketch. I used stamps from the "Happy Camper" set- I don't even like to camp, but the set was too cute to pass up!



Thanks for stopping by to check out my card!

Other products used: Echo Park Paper: The Great Outdoors, We R Memory Keepers: Sew Ribbon, Imaginisce: IRock and Gems, Stampin' Up! and Amuse: Cardstock, Tsukineko: Ink

4 comments:

  1. LOVE IT!!!! Perfect colors and the cutest little bear!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The bear paired with the plaid paper is so cute. Thanks for playing the Paper Smooches Sparks Designer Drafts challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OHHH!!! I LOVE that plaid paper with the bear image! SO FUN! THANKS for joining in the fun and playing along with us over at the Paper Smooches SPARKS challenge!!!

    ReplyDelete